Tuesday, February 22, 2011

no matter how familiar or foreign

IMG_2322

So if you haven't noticed, there's obviously this trend re-occuring on joannaorpia.blogspot.org... and that is that i am seriously incapable of blogging about the current. give or take, i'm usually two months behind anything that is currently happening in my life right now. if it annoys you, i apologize. but i know like always, i'll end up vomit blogging, catch up with myself... and then find myself in the same predictable place.... i guess its true.... old habits die hard...

which brings me to news that i was able to spend my holidays in california! ... yes, that was waaayy back in december/ january... (and this is where my disclaimer comes into play) it was way back, but just wanted to acknowledge that it was awesome that i was able to spend time family and friends, catch my breath from the crazy year, reconnect with old mates and to capture moments like this with my family... i've said this a million times... but yes, home will always be home... no matter how familiar or how foreign it can be ...

No comments: