Thursday, March 25, 2010

A-hoy mateys....

Well... the compulsive blogging begins once again...

I'm going to ATTEMPT to take you on a journey for this next season of my life. I am stepping into a SHIP world... you know... Maritime... that i've never dreamed of being a part of but now i am here and i want to take you with me... The "YWAM Australia and PNG Ship Tour" has finally begun!! ... This is a major part of my ministry and I am full on, front-row and literally, on-board of the MV Pacific Link ship! ... As of February 23, we have begun the 16 port tour of Australia, with the purpose of bringing awareness of Papua New Guinea and bringing a message to the youth of Australia that they can make a difference with their life... and opening the door into missions is just one way...

And so here i am... like i said, im going to attempt to bring you on a journey on all the highlights of the ship tour as i am in a different city in Australia for the next 10 weeks... so come along with me, and bare with me as i try to update you as much as possibe as i try and find free internet at McDonalds or wherever i can... a-hoy mateys... i am sooo excited!! ...

No comments: