Thursday, December 31, 2009

"Excuse me... Are you the professional wedding photographer?"

There's a first time for everything... and so, why not photograph a wedding for the first time?... and thats exactly what I did for some friends in california this summer... I've never seen myself as a wedding photographer for many reasons, but mainly because of all the pressure and i dont know how i would handle the first excruciating experiences of possibly screw ups and being placed as an amateur wedding photographer ... but eh, you got to start somewhere. and its quite humbling confessing you don't know what the heck you are doing. but i gave it a go and i am actually quite pleased with the outcome for my first wedding! ... although i'll be steering away from the "professional wedding photographer" title as a profession, i'm more than open to learning and gaining more experience... until next wedding...

1 comment:

AnnD said...

I remember my first wedding I photographed... Orlando, FL for a my DTS house mom.