Friday, November 11, 2005

clean, green and beautiful









so without overdramatizing it all... my DREAM came true and i made it to new zealand! what you hear about new zealand is all true...its clean, green and heck- pretty darn beautiful. it must be one of the most beautiful places ive ever been and the whole time i felt like i was in the middle of a calendar photo shoot or something. it was a constant reminder of how awesome are God is... how creative He is... how big He is... and how He created all this for us, his children, to enjoy... me, my friend kristina and my sister joyce spent a week around the south island and it was good times... driving (i must say im not the best at map-reading), hiking (go kristina. approx.11 miles in 5 hrs and 45 mins. whatta charger), kayaking, horse back riding (ummm...just ask me and i'll let you in on a little secret of how it feels like falling off a horse.. .haha). it was good times for sure... although my digital SLR bailed on me in new zealand... let me say again... my camera broke in NEW ZEALAND. isnt it ironic? its getting fixed at the moment so she'll be right... oh the lessons we learn...

No comments: