Friday, September 23, 2005

age a number?

so... i turned the big 2-3 last wednesday. i know, dont need to tell me that im getting up there.:) well... the highlight of my day had to have been having everyone rock out their togas at family night. we celebrated 7 september birthdays. can you say 'birthday cake galore"? it was brilliant... so i reckon we all heard that "age is just a number." but you know, my "birthday day thought" was that theres so much more than age being a number. its taking a moment to reflect back on all the experiences, lessons, revelations, memories, friendships, relationships, and the simplicities of life that make all the difference. most importantly, its taking a look at the goodness and faithfulness of God in the 23 years of my life and i am forever grateful for that... happy new year to all my september birthday friends...

No comments: